Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Repeat printing rows in multiple worksheets

I'd use a macro.

Option Explicit
Sub testme()
Dim wks As Worksheet
For Each wks In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets
wks.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$11"
Next wks
End Sub

First, select the 50 sheets that you want (click on the first tab and ctrl/shift
click on subsequent), then run that macro.

Then remember to ungroup those selected sheets.

KevinG wrote:

I need to print 53 Excel worksheets 50 of which will have multiple printed
pages and I need each printed page to display column headings by repeat
printing rows 1 through 11 for each of the 50 worksheet. How can I set the
print title "rows to repeat at top" for all 50 worksheets without having to
do so one worksheet at a time?

--

Dave Peterson