Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Domenic

Default min and max in a sequence

The solution I offered should give you the desired results. Have you
tried it?

In article ,
bill gras wrote:

Hi Domenic

To simplify what I need is
a) from blank row to the next blank row ,(which has from 3 to 24 rows in
between with numbers), the highest humber
b) from the same blank row to the next blank row , the lowest number after
the zero
c) each blank row to the next blank row has a random number of rows in
between .
There are 70 sequences with a maximum of 1800 rows

I hope I made my self clear enough so that you might be able to help me with
this

Thank you in advance

regards bill gras

--