JulieD

Hi

a couple of things, firstly in E2 i would us the formula
=WORKDAY(D3,2)
which will give you the date 2 days (48hrs) after the initial date,
excluding weekends

to put the time in the E3 formula use
=WORKDAY(D3,2)+MOD(D3,24)

and for L3, use the formula
=WORKDAY(D3,10)+MOD(D3,24)

Cheers
JulieD

"Dmorri254" wrote in message
Thanks much Julie...that did work...can you help me with this one? First
here
is a sample:
D2 = initial date E2 = Due date 48hrs
Tue, Jan 18/05,5:00 PM Thu, Jan 20/05,5:00 PM

L2 = Due date 10 days from initial date
Tue, Feb 01/05,12:00 AM

Typically info is sent out after 5pm this gives one day to recieve and
review hence 48hrs due date..okay lets say it goes out on Thursday..the
due
date needs to be Monday..also, on Friday, the due date needs to be
Tuesday...How do I modify to this to be correct
=IF(NETWORKDAYS(D5,D5+2)<2,D5+3,D5+2)

Second...how do I modify the workday function in L2 to also give me the
time
when it is due?

Thanx again

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

use the WORKDAY function
=WORKDAY(A1,10)

where A1 is the initial date and 10 is the number of working days to add
the date (this formula also excludes sat & sun) - you can also exclude
holidays in the third parameter - check out help for details.

Note: you need the analysis tool-pak installed to use this formula

Cheers
JulieD

"Dmorri254" wrote in message
Hello all,

I am trying to create a formlua that will tell me a due date ten
business
days from the initial date. I currently have a formula that will give
me
the
due date based on 24hrs from the initial date (business days) but I
also
need
one to expend out ten business days can you help me modify this formula
give me a due date ten business days from an initial date...note** this
formula excludes weekends...

=IF(NETWORKDAYS(D2,D2+1)<2,D2+3,D2+1)

Thank you