JulieD

Hi

use the WORKDAY function
=WORKDAY(A1,10)

where A1 is the initial date and 10 is the number of working days to add to
the date (this formula also excludes sat & sun) - you can also exclude
holidays in the third parameter - check out help for details.

Note: you need the analysis tool-pak installed to use this formula

Cheers
JulieD

"Dmorri254" wrote in message
Hello all,

I am trying to create a formlua that will tell me a due date ten business
days from the initial date. I currently have a formula that will give me
the
due date based on 24hrs from the initial date (business days) but I also
need
one to expend out ten business days can you help me modify this formula to
give me a due date ten business days from an initial date...note** this
formula excludes weekends...

=IF(NETWORKDAYS(D2,D2+1)<2,D2+3,D2+1)

Thank you