Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Default How do I get the last number from a specific column

Using the formula you provided, will I be able to change the producer
number
and get the results for that producer without changing the formula?

Yes, using either formula provided. You enter the producer number in a cell
and refer to that cell rather than changing the formula every time you want
to change the producer number.

Ron's formula refers to cell I2 as holding the producer number.
My formula refers to cell G1 as holding the producer number.

These are just examples and you can use whatever cell you want.

Biff

"milktruck" wrote in message
Using the formula you provided, will I be able to change the producer
number
and get the results for that producer without changing the formula? If I
get
this to work, I'm going to have a list of producer numbers (route for the
day), the pounds will be provided and I'll then do a sum of the pounds and
be
able to tell if those producers will all fit on my load.

"milktruck" wrote:

I have my producers listed across the top of my spreedsheet, they are
listed
by their producer number, and their pounds are listed below, sample below

220000 223300 456700 345400 675400

3300 4500 4501 2345 3456

4567 2345 6754 5678 2343

Below this I would like to enter a producer number and I want the
computer
to give me the last pounds listed for that producer. Can anyone help me?

22300 result