Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JJ

Default How do I find the earliest dates in a range of dates?

In order to do what I ask, I know that I am supposed to use the MIN
function, but there is a twist to what I want to do.

I have a set of data where each row is coded with a number (01, 02,
03... 10, 11, 12, etc.). Each row has a date associated with it.

I want to find out is the earliest start date of all the rows coded
"01", the earliest start date of all the rows coded "02", etc.

Does anyone know how this can be done?

(NOTE: My "Code" column is column C and is named "Code". My "Dates"
column is column H and is named "Dates".)