Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
fastballfreddy

Default VLOOKUP problem

In AT I have the sum of money for the current month - AT2:AT32
In AU I have the days left in the month (sun & mon are not included,
they are the weekend).

In cell AW2 I have the formula: =VLOOKUP(0,AT2:AU33,2,FALSE)

Basically if there is money in AT2, it will go to the next cell until
it finds 0, to read from AU for the # of days left. My problem is
there are a few occasions there could be no money for a day.

I don't know if that made any sense, so I included an attachment.

AT3 has no money for the day, while AT4 does.

The formula doesn't recognize this, and AW2 shows 22, when it should
show 20. Does anybody have any ideas for this?

|Filename: web.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4764 |

fastballfreddy
fastballfreddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33986