Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rjpeltz

Default How can I isolate a lookup vectors but not values from autofil

THANK YOU! I was unfamiliar with absolute references.

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Use absolute references for your table, eg: $A$1:$C$999

HTH
--
AP

"rjpeltz" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
Using Excel 2003, I want to click-and-drag-fill a lookup formula through a
column, changing the lookup value with each row, which happens
automatically,
but referring to a fixed lookup table (in another sheet). I either have to
copy without autofill, and then go in and manually enter all of the lookup
values, or copy with autofill, and then go in and manually enter all of
the
lookup vectors. There must be a way to isolate a lookup table from
autofill,
as this must be a common need. What's the best way to do it? Thanks.