Edgar Thoemmes

Default Formula needed

I need to be able to work out the percentage of certain orders placed by
certain groups.

In column A I have numbers which determines what kind of order it is, ie
3000??????? determines a catalogue order any other kind of number is either a
special request or service order. Column G determines what group made the
purchase. I have a list of all the groups which I would like the % for stored
in a named range 'Pgrps'.

I was thinkin of using sumproduct but I cant get the syntax right. Basically
the formula should look like

Sumproduct(range("A1:A5000"="3000")*Range("G1:G500 0"=Pgrps)/Count("A1:A5000")

Can anyone help me with this?

TIA