Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dbglass

Default Formula for totaling column

Have 13 column by 10,000 row spred sheet. column A represents a salesmans
number while column B thru M represent different products that the sales
person can sell and the quantity that's sold.
Sp Prod Prod Prod etc
A B C D etc.

206 5 8 2
206 1 3 5
109 2 2 1
206 3 1 8
303 1 2 1
303 2 5 3
using a formula courtesy of Peo Sjoblom =SUMPRODUCT(--(LEFT(A2:A10000)="2"))
I can total the number of sales of a salesperson but also need to total
their individual product sales. Example- salesperson 206 had 3 sales with
product totaling B 9, Product C 12, Product D 15, etc. My summary sheet has
a cell for each salesperson's product total.
Can it be done?
Thank You in Advance.
dbglass