Rob

Default Excel 2002 help

Hi,

I've been using Excel for years, making spreadsheets for a business,
recording expenditure, income, etc. I'm familiar with most functions within
Excel (currently using Excel 2002), but here's one I hope someone can help
me with.

I have for example, the cash account for 2003. I have separate files for
each month. So January is a separate file from February, etc.

Now what I'd like to do is to carry forward the column/final totals from
January to the start of February.

So lets say the cash account shows a balance of 200 in January, I want that
figure placed as a opening balance for February.

Hope that made sense, and thanks in advance for any help.

Regards

Rob
(email add is fake please reply in ng)