Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JE McGimpsey

Default Selecting all images in spreedsheet at once

Use this macro:

Public Sub SelectAllPics()
ActiveSheet.Pictures.Select
End Sub

In article ,
joncraver
wrote:

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet that runs a macro that lets me add images to a
spreadsheet from a particular folder and position them following a
particular grid. I use it to make lists of products to be made in a
particular day. But i need to resize the images to fit the grid after
the fact before i can print the list.

There are over 2000 images in the folder, so modifying the original
images to fit isnt really an option. Currently, I am selecting all the
images by hold shift and clicking. Then i resize them all using format
picturesize tab. This works well.

Except that if i accidently miss-click, i deselect everything and have
to start over. Which can get really frustrating when speed is a
factor.

I was wondering if there is a way to select all images at once without
click on each one. Ive lookin most properties and help but have come
up empty. Anyone know of a way?

John