Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mimi

Default Right-click inside of a cell

How do I disable the macros? There weren't any in this file.

Mimi

"CLR" wrote:

If the trouble is just with this one file, (or others like it), then try
opening it with Macros disabled.....you may have a "before right-click" macro
coming in to play.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"mimi" wrote:

I can't right-click inside of a specific cell anymore so that I can format.
I can highlight an entire column and right-click and it gives me all the
format options then, but it won't work if I just right-click to a specific
cell. can anyone help?
P.S. Already tried the EDIT tab under TOOLS-OPTIONS and the "edit directly
in cell" box is already checked.