Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
darkwood

Default Finding duplicates in 2 worksheets

I have 2 worksheets of data for a mailing list I'm doing. The first
worksheet has criteria pulled from one set of software and the other is
from a separate system. What I want to do is find which account numbers
from Sheet 2 appear on Sheet 1. Those that match get deleted from both
Sheet 1 and 2 put into a new worksheeet (Sheet 3), leaving me with no
duplicates in Sheet 1, and whatever is left in Sheet 2 is discarded.
I'll then use Sheet 1 for one mailing, and Sheet 3 for the other.

Any ideas?

--
darkwood
darkwood's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29948