Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Nipper

Default Increasing values in Price column

You can load the value "1.2" in a unused cell in your spreadsheet. Then Copy
that cell. Then using the Paste Special command along with the "Multiply"
box clicked, multiply all your gold and silver values by 1.2.

Nipper

"Gold N Silver" wrote:

Hi,

I run a business and in my spread sheet I have a column for prices - Since
gold and silver have risen to all time highs I need to increase the prices by
20% - there are over 24,000 items - is there an easy way to do that ?

Thanks for your help !