Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

Default How do I go to the next cell that meets criteria

Looks easy with a VBA macro.

Formulae can't do it.

HTH
--
AP

"Neil" a écrit dans le message de news:
Using Excel, I want to test data in a column to see if each individual
entry
in the column meets a criterion (say, equals 3). If it does, I then want
perform certain tasks, using that and otehr relevant data, and enter the
results in other cells elsewhere on the sheet or workbook, then go back
and
test the enst item in the original column of data. If any data item does
not
meet theinitial criterion, I want to move to the next item in the column,
test it and, if it passes, perform the results and store the reults in the
next available position of my results section.

Any suggestions as to how to go about this in Excel (version Office Xp)?

Many thanks to all in advance.