Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Joe Gabba

Default Line x=0

No, I used the XY scatter with data points connected by smoothed lines. I
did try with a line graph, but still can't figure out how to get a verticle
line representing x=0. My data points are below. y3 is y=0.

x y1 y2 y3
-10 9.5 29 0
10 -0.5 -11 0

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Sure that's not a Line graph (category X axis) instead of a XY scatter
(Value X axis)?

Cheers
Andy

Joe Gabba wrote:
Hello,

How do I create a line through x=0 in a XY Scatterplot chart? I can plot
(x, y) and y=0 but not x=0. I am graphing linear inequalities and
identifying the feasible region for a mathmatics class.

Thanks for the help

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info