Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default Missing menu bar when chart is selected

You wouldn't have run some kind of macro that disabled chart functions? The
chart menu bar and the chart context menu both missing at once, that's more
than a coicidence.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Alison" wrote in message
I am a new user to all this and at no time expected a response from
Microsoft. However, on entering the information it stated it would send me
confirmation email in I think it said up to 10 minutes. Nothing came until
the next day. It also said that when someone responds it would send an
email.
Greg responded but I still got no email. I also could not see my query
when I
reentered the discussion group site. That is why after waiting a week I
reentered my query as I had noticed it is usually less than 24 hours to
get a
response.

I still have problems with my mouse tho.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

I re-entered my problem because for some reason I am not getting any
email
feedback advice - I did however, when you responded to me today. Also,
when I
go into the community help area I was unable to display my question of
5/5/06. I have only been able to get the information by following the
links
you supplied me in your reply.

a. You shouldn't expect help direct from Microsoft. These forums are
"staffed" by volunteers who like helping people solve their problems.

b. The web interface is pretty lousy, even though they've improved it in
recent years. You can access the forums using a news reader (Outlook
Distress will suffice). Open a new account of type News, link to the news
server news:msnews.microsoft.com, and browse the list of news groups
until
you find the relevant ones.

- Jon
-------