Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Miguel Zapico

Default How to Chart the Maximum Point within Two Loops

Good question, the pivot table won't allow to put the date directly on the
data section, and droping in any other area will distort the table.
I don't know how to do that in an easy way, sorry. Also, because it comes
from a pivot table, you cannot play too much with the source data options, so
if having the date is a must then the pivot chart may not be the correct
solution for your case.

Miguel.

"Faye" wrote:

How can I include the column D in the pivat table?

Faye China 18050 6/27/2005
US 74887 5/30/2005
Jean China 60170 5/9/2005
US 112163 4/25/2005