Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kevin Vaughn

Default How can I change the color of the comment indicators?

Perhaps there is a way to fake it. I found this while doing the google group
search:

From: David McRitchie - view profile
Date: Thurs, Oct 21 2004 7:29 pm
Email: "David McRitchie"
Groups: microsoft.public.excel.misc
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Hi Sue,
Actually there was an earlier use of a triangle shape overlaying
the cell comment to change the apparent color, you might want to
check out both threads instead of just one of them.

Cell Comment indicator triangle, change color of, Stratos Malasiotis,
2000-07-08
http://google.com/groups?threadm=396...arwick.ac. uk

Also check out another macro doing same thing, mainly by Dave Peterson,
2003-04-25,
http://google.com/groups?threadm=eJu...GP10.phx .gbl

---
HTH,

Kevin Vaughn

"azveteran" wrote:

One more piece of important info: I'm using Excel 2003

"azveteran" wrote:

Does anyone know how I can change the color of the comment indicators in an
Excel spreadsheet so I can tell who wrote the comment. This would help me and
my secretary to be able to do our work and be able to tell who's comment it
is. We are in different lacation and can't always talk to each other on the
spur of the moment. If we can change the color of the comment indicator then
it would be simple to be able to see at a glance who's comment it is.