Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
luvgreen

Default Is it possble that a chart move while you scroll

Thank you much. the chart is pretty big, and if I freeze the left pane, the
data in the table on the left pane will always show, I can only see one
column of data in the right pane when scroll. I don't know if there is any
other way? thanks.

"HEK" wrote:

Put the chart in a high region of your worksheet and select a cell in a row
under the chart. Go to the menu and click Window / Freeze Panes. The region
above and left from the selected cell are frozen (remain visible) when you
scroll. To undo, go to Window / Unfreeze panes.
GL,
Henk

"luvgreen" wrote:

A table has many fields, the chart location above the table on the same
sheet. While scrolling to see the data in the table, the chart is not
visible. Is there a way to keep chart always show as you scroll? Thanks much!!