Graham Parkinson

Default Workbook Tabs

I have set up a template workbook that I use regularly to
produce standard analysis reports. I have all the chart
titles and table titles linked to a worksheet in the
workbook. I only need to change a few cells in this
worksheet to change the chart titles and tables
automatically. I would like to be able to link the
worksheet and chart tabs to these cells as well. I have
been able to sort of do this for the worksheets, but I'm
having problems setting the same up for the chart tabs.
Can anyone suggest how I can go about this.

Thanks
Graham