Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave

Default Array formula using two columns and countif

Hello,

Having trouble getting Excel to compute a value based on two columns on
another sheet. What I need it to do is see if column A has the value I
specify, then look in column B and see if that date figure is greater than
180 days, and then count it. So I might have 45 that meet criteria A, but
then need to find items in that subset that meet criteria B.

My attempt was
=countif(if(COUNTIF(Current!J:J,"Value A",Current!H:H,"180"))) which isn't
completing.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!