Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Default How do I remove (form) check-boxes from multiple excel fields?

Press F5, click special and select objects, hit delete

Peo Sjoblom

http://nwexcelsolutions.com

"ATSANAC" wrote in message
I've introduced tick-boxes from the forms tool-bar into multiple cells in
an
excel spredsheet. These work fine, i.e. clicking the box ticks it or
clears
the tick; however, when I tried to remove these tick-boxes, none of the
standard excel methods to clear the cells seem to work. Clear-contents
does
not remove the tick-box from the cell, nor does hitting the delete key on
selected cell. Deleting an entire column of cells with tick-boxes just
shifts
the tick-boxes to adjacent column that replaced the deleted one. I could
simply copy all but the tick-boxed cells into a new workbook, but there
must
be an easier way.