Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max

Default Excel Worksheet Function

Assuming the 10 source sheets are named: Sheet1, Sheet2, ... Sheet10

In Sheet11,

Put in A1:
=INDEX(INDIRECT("'Sheet"&COLUMN()&"'!"&"A"&ROW()), 1,1)
Copy A1 across to C1, fill down as far as required

Col A returns Sheet1's col A,
Col B returns Sheet2's col A, and so on ..
--
Max
Singapore
"Rick" wrote:
I have a workbook with 10 worksheets.
I want to create the 11th sheet as a summary sheet.
So on the 11th sheet I would like to have column A, row 1 = column A, row 1
of the first worksheet

I would like the column to be fixed, the row to be fixed but the worksheet
to change automatically.

Is there a way to do this without entering each formula individually?