Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Default Changes to standard toolbar

I realize that now, I apologize Alison, so with regards to your question
Have you done any office/excel updates lately? Have you installed any excel
add-ins lately?
So you do a change to the menu, it works fine but when you start excel next
time the changes are gone?

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

"Alison" wrote in message
Hi Peo

I've just found what you're referring to, different Alison, different
question.

Cheers

"Alison" wrote:

Hi Peo

I can't see any reply from Greg Wilson. I did have initial problems with
newsgroups but got past that & as far as I know I only entered my query
once.
Is his answer elsewhere in the newsgroups?

Thanks, Alison

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

You already got an answer from Greg Wilson plus another one from him
with a
link to his first answer
Do you have any problems using the web interface of the newsgroups?

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

"Alison" wrote in message
A couple of weeks ago I lost the custom buttons I had added to my
standard
toolbar. Whenever I try & re-add them they are again lost whenever I
close
Excel. I can make changes to any other toolbar & they are retained,
but
the
standard toolbar changes are always lost. I have deleted & had
re-created
the Excel*.xlb file, I have run the repair function on the Excel 2003
install
cd, but still I can't make changes to my standard toolbar. Any idea
why?