Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Beege

Default Saving worksheets within workbooks as individual files

Colin,

You could right click individual sheet tabs, move or copy to new book (new
file)

Beege

"Colin Hayes" wrote in message

HI all

I have a small problem I can't solve:

I have a workbook of 50 worksheets. Each worksheet in the workbook has
different data. I want to save each individual worksheet out as a
stand-alone xls file.

When I go to save each of the worksheets , I find that excel saves the
whole work book.

How can I save the contents of individual worksheets as discrete files ,
containing just the data in the individual worksheet?

Grateful for any help.

Best Wishes

Colin