Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
BCB

Default Count occurences of "1"/"0" (or"TRUE"/"FALSE") in a row w. conditions in the next

Thanks anyway, Mr. Sjoblom - your formula might come in handy in some
other parts of my workbooks, but the "1"s mentioned are the results of
other formulas. There were errors related to "nesting" involved,
according to some Excel explanation that popped up.
I was hoping there might be a way to get around it (in one single
cell), before I eventually spend an extra sheet on it.
Appreciate your help, though.

--
BCB
BCB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34101