Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
brrrrr

Default How to make Save prompt come up on Excel workbook

I have 2 machines that are doing this as well not a blonde moment. If I enter
something into a workbook then go to another program then come back and close
the workbook it does not prompt to save and it has not saved automatically.

"Sammi" wrote:

We are using office 2000, generally when you click on the x in the top right
screen to close the workbook after making changes, you get Prompted to save
changes.

For a client of mine this is not happening.

I have searched the standard options and cannot find where to set this to
give that prompt.

Can someone please assist, or am i having a blonde moment ?