gizmo

You can also run a macro, that will automatically format all the worksheets
in your workbook.
F. ex.:

Sub Landscape_all_worksheets()
Dim sh As Worksheet
Application.ScreenUpdating = False

For Each sh In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
With sh
With .PageSetup

' HERE YOU PUT YOUR SPECIFIC FORMAT

.LeftFooter = ActiveWorkbook.FullName & Chr(10) & "&A"
.RightFooter = "&D" & Chr(10) & "&T"
.Orientation = xlLandscape
.Zoom = False
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = 1

' ...AND WITH THE 5 FOLLOWING LINES YOU CLOSE THE SUBROUTINE

End With
End With
Next sh

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
End Sub

---
Hope this will help you,

"zilla1906" wrote in message
I normally create workbooks with several worksheets. These worksheets
usually have identical formats, including what I want in the custom header
and footer. I am continuosly frustrated by not being able to select an
option that will automatically share the Page setup options across the
worksheets within the workbook. I am forced to go to each worksheet and
enter the custom information.