Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DK

Default Formulas no longer working

Thanks to both of you for your suggestions.

I tried the CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F9 and that appears to have done the trick. I'm
not sure why there was a problem as all my other workbooks continue to calc
just fine but this one stopped.

Thanks again.

"DK" wrote:

Greetings and thank you in advance for any help.

I have a workbook that is 671K in size and contains about 75 different
worksheets. The first tab is a summary and details are provided on the
remaining tabs.

The problem I'm having is that the summary sheet has stopped updating. The
formulas are simple (e.g. sum a row, show the contents of a cell, etc.).
Calculation is set to automatic but I've tried switching it to manual and and
still nothing.

The only way a cell will update is if I select a specific cell, F2 then ENTER.

Any help you might provide is appreciated.