Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ben

Default Index,Match table array in separate workbook

I did but I exprienced some problems with the links. Now that I know it's OK
I'll try again But I have a further question please. Can the name of the
other workbook reside in a cell in the workbook that contains the lookup
formula. If so could you please post an example of a simple Vlookup
substituting the Table Array with a reference to a cell that contains either
the full path of the array or maybe just the name of the other workbook. I
have experimented with it but I have not been successful so far.
Thanks
"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Yes it can: no problem!

Didn't you try?

HTH
--
AP

"Ben" a écrit dans le message de news:
Can the table array of an index/match type lookup reside in a separate
workbook without any problems