Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
mustang25

Default Multiple Excel Charts to PowerPoint

OK, I think I have a question that will stump even the best of you! :)

I have several worksheets that contain multiple charts. I want to copy the
charts from Excel to PowerPoint with one chart to a slide. I can do so one
at a time by copying and pasting them. The drawback is that it takes lots of
time to do this because I'm working with 250+ charts. My question is if
there is a way to quickly export the charts to PowerPoint so that each slide
contains a different chart.