Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shankley

Default <REQ Can anyone help me build a function, please read....

On Tue, 9 May 2006 03:18:46 -0400, "Dana DeLouis"
wrote:

=SUMSQ(ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&A1)))

I'll try and figure out what's wrong, ok.

Hi. JMB's equation worked ok for me. It's an array equation, so enter the
equation with Ctrl+Shift+Enter. (Not just Enter).
The function "Sumproduct" does not need to be array-entered.
Just note that with these functions, 'n is limited to the number of Rows on
a sheet. Currently at 65536. With the direct equation, n is limited to
144224. (and 3408917801 using vba)

Hi Dana,

thanks for the feedback, I tried the Ctrl+Shift+Enter, and it worked
fine!

Thanks again to everyone,
Shankley
-