Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Penny

Default Entering a range of numbers and searching same

It's me again!!! Ugh! I have Chuck's latest code entered and I'm having a
little trouble with it. (User error on my part, I'm certain.) When I run
the Macro, it does find the document number and it does format it as I have
specified. It does not go to that specific cell/row that it found. It also
gives me the message "Document Number XX not assigned" even when it is
assigned.

Sorry to bother you guys, again and again. If you have any suggestions for
me, that would be so wonderful. Thanks for all of your help.

Penny

"Dave O" wrote:

Let us know!