Peo Sjoblom

Can't you just use a larger table so it will always will house whatever rows
you add?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"tjh" wrote:

Hello,

Is there a way to use a lookup function to another Excel File. I use
Vlookups and Hlookups in a single workbook, often. Is there a similar
function that allows the ability to lookup to another file. My basic problem
is: I need to pull the total values of one file into another, but the total
rows will change and move down the page as new line items are added. This
causes a problem if I just do a basic "=" formula to the other file.

Any suggestions?

Thank You,