Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Default Tool/template to track available time on calendar

You would be much better off using Outlook or Lotus notes for this, excel
has nothing built in so you would need to construct it yourself so to answer
your question Excel is not the best tool for this

Peo Sjoblom

http://nwexcelsolutions.com

"Rubygirl" wrote in message
What's the best tool to use (Excel?) to allow me to compare available
times
of several people? I currently call people to inquire about their
availability for meetings. I would like to build a spreadsheet that will
sort through the info I gather and determine the best time to hold the
meeting. Giving me permissions to all their calendars would not be
feasible.