Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

Default Protecting a worksheet with filters

The only way that I can think of that would be safe, would be for you to make
a macro that would delete all sensitive information before the book is
closed, then in the future whenever YOU open that book, the sensitive
information could be imported (via macros) from another book that only YOU
have access to......say like it's on a JumpDrive that you carry in your
pocket.

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Toshiba" wrote:

I have a worksheet with multiple columns and rows that contain sensitive
data. I need this data to develop a price sheet but do not want everyone to
see this data. I use the filters to make my list more viewable and hide a
bunch of columns that are for my eyes only. The problem is anyone can still
unhide the columns after I protect the worksheet. I haven't been able to
figure out how to show just what I want and not have the other info
accessable. Appreciate your help.
--
Toshiba