Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ardus Petus

Default Truncating numbers

Use ROUND function to keep 2 decimal places

HTH
--
AP

"Susana C via OfficeKB.com" <u21183@uwe a écrit dans le message de news:
5ff2c8049b735@uwe...
I am using an If function to see if column H matches either I, j, K or L.
All of these columns contain numbers ranging from $0.00 to $20,000.00.

My if statement is not working because column H contains solid numbers
such
as $8.51 but the other colums contain $8.512. Alothough I can change the
format to view only the two decimal places, it does not change the acutal
number. Even when I truncate the numbers, the appearance changes, but the
actual value of the cell does not.

Please help!!

Thank you.