Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mywaters

Default How to calculate shipping costs based on subtotal

I have a list of shipping costs for instance, if a product costs between 0.00
and 10.00 shipping is $3.00, if it's between 10.01 and 20.00 shipping is
$4.00.

I've got the first part down, but I don't know how to do the rest of the
formula with the if/then and OR statements.

This is all I can get to work so far and I have to put a price range from 0
to $600.00 in so that whatever the subtotal comes out to be the shipping is
automatically calculated.

Any helf would be greatly appreciated.