Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hanr3

Default Best way to calculate employee attendance

Thanks mrice for your help. I found a site via another thread that seems to
have all my answers. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm#WorkHours

thansk for the help. :)
--
Life is an adventure, are you living it?

These are just my opinions, please feel free to correct them if they are
wrong.

"Hanr3" wrote:

Looking for the best way to calculate employee attendance based on when they
log in and out for the day. It has to compare to the employees start/end time
for each day of the week. Any suggestions?