Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Default Fantasy Football Conditional Arrays

Ok, if you use my suggestion.........

If you were to allocate specific cells for the players/types then it
should
be relatively easy. For example:
QB1
QB2
RB1
RB2
WR1
WR2
TE1
TE2
K1
K2

........this should be easy. If you keep the format the way you have it, it
will be very difficult (if at all possible).

However, I need more detail on the parameters.

For instance, do the "owners" all have the same number of players? Do they
all have the same number of players by position? How many of each player by
position will each owner have?

Biff

"altopalo" wrote in
message ...

I apologize for the lack of clarity.

I would like to create a summary work sheet that looks through lines
1-1000 of each of the other worksheets and, for each owner, pulls out
several data points (player name, salary, position, contract year)
sorting the collective results by contract year.

A MySQL select statement would allow me to do what I want - I guess I'm
looking for the equivalent in Excel.

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Mike

--
altopalo
altopalo's Profile: