Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Todd

Default FORMULA HELP

I'm trying to figure out a formula for a spreadsheet I have that involves
assigning an "overall" rating for results, based on a series of individual
results that I would input.

There are 5 individual results that will determine what the overall rating.
The 5 individual results categories and the rating each can be assigned a
- Productivity (rating of either "Meeting" or "Needs Development")
- Quality (rating of either "Meeting" or "Needs Development")
- Adjustments (rating of either "Meeting" or "Needs Development")
- Observations (rating of either "Meeting" or "Needs Development")
- Attendance (rating of either "Satisfactory" or "Unsatisfactory")

IF Attendance = "Unsatisfactory", then the Overall Rating = "Not Meeting"
IF Productivity and/or Quality and/or Adjustments and/or Observations =
"Needs Development" AND Attendance = "Satisfactory", then the Overall Rating
= "Needs Development"
IF Productivity and Quality and Adjustments and Observations = "Meeting" AND
"Attendance" = "Satisfactory", then the Overall Rating = "Meeting"

Is there a way for me to write this into a formula in Excel so the "Overall
Rating" would automatically be assigned, based on what I entered in the
individual rating fields?

Thanks.

Todd