mr_chattaway

Default Formula to Sum a definable range of workbooks

I have created a workbook that collects daily data on 31 worksheets (1 per
day) and I am now trying to create a summary sheet at the end.

I am trying to create a formula that will allow a user to enter a start date
and end date which will provide a sum of all the work completed between the
given range. Somthing along the lines of :

sum ('$A$1:$B$1'!C1)

Where $A$1 and $B$1 refer to two cells which contain the name of the first
and last worksheet in the range (the worksheets are called
'1','2','3'...'31') and C1 is the cell to be calculated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Matt Chattaway