Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Asad - Shareef

Default lookup a value from multiple columns of two workbooks

I have two files in excel that I need to use some macros or functions to
match the items. That is one of the file is file "A" contains 3 columns named
as Amout, SAP Number(which is blank) and Bill No.

The other file "B" contains 3 columns named as Reference no, Doc No. and
Amount.

I want to get Doc No from "B" file to Column SAP Number of File "A" where
the Bill No. and Amount column values of file "A" and Reference no and Amount
columns value of file "B" matches.

If Bill No. and "Reference no" matches but Amount does not match they can
appear as below or seperate worksheet so that I can investigate these.