Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
matthoffman33

Default Using DSUM with several criteria

Hi,

I have three columns. They are Station, Date, and Rainfall. This
database will go from May 1 'till today's date with several stations
included. I want to add up all of the rainfall amounts from one station
from May 1 'till 14 days ago, 13 days ago, 12 days ago, and so on up to
today. I've been trying to use the DSUM function but I need to add in
the second set of criteria so it will only add the amounts up untill
however many days ago. Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Matt

--
matthoffman33