Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kevin Vaughn

Default Deleting and shifting cells and columns

That's a line wrap problem. the line you mention is continued on the next
line. If you want, you can use a line continuation character which is a
spcae followed by an underscore and nothing else on that line ( _)
Range(ActiveCell.End(xlDown).Address).Offset(1, 0) = _
ActiveCell.Offset(-(ActiveCell.Row - 1), 1).Value
otherwise, just bring the 2nd line up to the 1st line making it all one line.
--
Kevin Vaughn

"Curt1521" wrote:

JLatham,
When I compiled it, I got a syntax error on this line.
Range(ActiveCell.End(xlDown).Address).Offset(1, 0) =