Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kanaski79

Default how can I do more than 3 condition formats?

I am looking to do a conditonal format for 5 conditions. 4 really the one is
just blank and I don't need any formating on it. I have a drop down list of
4 items plus a blank. I was looking for formatting as follows:
(blank) = no fill
LOW = green fill
MEDIUM = yellow fill
HIGH = orange fill
IMMEDIATE = red fill

So Excell is only letting me use 3 conditional formats and I need 4. It
would be simpler if I could just color the list for the drop down menu and
have the menu do the formatiing but that does not seem to work.

Any Suggestions?

Thank you all.