Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Richard Buttrey

Default Combo box?

On Fri, 5 May 2006 08:44:15 -0500, MWP
wrote:

Thanks for your help, I have (I think) done as you said but in the
properties window I don't have a 'control source' box or a 'Row Source'
box to input those properties....so I don't know where to go? I don't
suppose you have an example you might be willing to mail me I could
look over and figur out from there do you? I know its a big ask!! if
possible my addy is
Thanks again
Matt

Yes sure. I'll email it over shortly.

These are properties of the ComboBox object in the VBA window.

Make sure you've got both the Project Explorer WIndow open and also
the Properties window, which is usually stacked under the Explorer
window to the left of the big code window on the right.

Rgds

__
Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK