Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MWP

Default Combo box?

I am trying to creat a calculator of U values (heat loss) and would like
to use a pull down menu (like in a combo box) for thicknesses of a
composite material to give differing values in another cell. For
example, if I pull down to 20 I would like 0.34 to appear in another
cell and if I pulled down to 30 I would like 0.37 to appear etc. Does
anyone have any ideas or know where I might look? I am a complete
novice on this side of excel so any help much appreciated!

--
MWP
MWP's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34159